Sound Car Robotic Kit
This Robotic Car is a great introduction to soldering as well as the basics of sound control and mechanical motion. The car has a electret mic that feeds noise to the control circuitry. When a loud enough sound (like a clap) is heard it will cause the car to stop moving forward and reverse itself turning slightly left for a few seconds. Then the car will resume forward motion in a different direction. You can adjust the circuit sensitivity so that very soft or very loud noises will reverse the motion.
- Power: 2 AA batteries (not included).
- Includes sound activated circuit.
- Circuit board requires solder assembly.
- Unassembled printed circuit board Soldering required.
- Learn motor theory, transistor switching and R/C time constant circuits.
- Changes direction with a loud sound such as a whistle, a clap or when it hits an object, it will then automatically reverse itself for a preset time and then resume its new course.
- Requires basic hand tools and soldering equipment.