Timer Circuit Switches
Universal Relay Timer-Switch Electronic Kit
Set this relay-based timer for anywhere from a few seconds to about 15 minutes so that you can time on/off almost anything.
Multi Mode Timer Circuit
This timer kit contains seven different timing modes using only ONE IC and some support components on a single-sided PCB.
Count-Down Timer - Relay Output Switch
Timer kits are an ever popular item with the hobbyist. This uses a 555 timer IC and goes from 8 seconds to 8192 seconds.
This super cool circuit behaves as a clapper-switch. You clap and the circuit turns on. Clap and it turns off. Great as a light clap switch.
Timer Circuits Relay Switches
Timer circuits are handy for many experimenters projects, not to mention the photo lab. This kit has three separate circuits that can be used individually or together. Each circuit has a separate 5 Amp relay. Circuits operate on 9 Volt DC.
An electronic circuit that uses a 556 (Dual timer) IC to produce a two-tone train horn sound effect. Equivalent circuit using two 555 timers (single timers) is given.
People that viewed this page also looked at:
- 555-Timer Based Electronic Circuits
- Light & LED Flash Timer Circuits
- 555 Timer IC Datasheet + Circuits
- 555 Timer Circuit Designs
- 555 Timer IC Circuits
- IC 555 Timers & Circuits
- LED Countdown Timers
- Remote On Off Switch
- Sound Activated Switches
- Electronic 555 Switch Circuits
- Timers: Countdown Timer Schematics and Circuits
- Timers & Timed Relays Electronic Circuits
- 555 Timer
- Electronic Delay Switch
- 555 Timer Chip
- Notes On Burglar Alarm
- Simple Easy To Built Timer Circuits
- Remote Switches
- Circuit Diagram Of A Timer
- Clock Timer Switch
- 12 Volt On Off Relay Switch
- 12v Timer Relay
- Tutorials On Radio Transmitter
- Timers & IC Timer Integrated Circuits
- On Air Light
- Digital Timer
- Timer Switch
- Multi Timer
- Fm Radios On A Bread Board
- Game and Timer Circuits - Game-Show Timers
- Electronic Timer & Buzzer Circuits