Multi Mode Timer Circuit
This timer kit contains seven different timing modes using only ONE IC and some support components on a single-sided PCB.
Universal Relay Timer-Switch Electronic Kit
Set this relay-based timer for anywhere from a few seconds to about 15 minutes so that you can time on/off almost anything.
Count-Down Timer - Relay Output Switch
Timer kits are an ever popular item with the hobbyist. This uses a 555 timer IC and goes from 8 seconds to 8192 seconds.
Timer Circuits Relay Switches
Timer circuits are handy for many experimenters projects, not to mention the photo lab. This kit has three separate circuits that can be used individually or together. Each circuit has a separate 5 Amp relay. Circuits operate on 9 Volt DC.
Flasher Multi Sequential 5 LED
Flashes five very bright LED's in any one of seven, user-selectable, patterns. A COB (chip-on-board) IC makes assembly very easy; the chip is supplied premounted on its own board and a motherboard contains the entire circuit. Operates on 3 volts DC, batte
An electronic circuit that uses a 556 (Dual timer) IC to produce a two-tone train horn sound effect. Equivalent circuit using two 555 timers (single timers) is given.
People that viewed this page also looked at:
- 555-Timer Based Electronic Circuits
- Light & LED Flash Timer Circuits
- 555 Timer IC Datasheet + Circuits
- 555 Timer Circuit Designs
- 555 Timer IC Circuits
- IC 555 Timers & Circuits
- Timer Circuit Switches
- LED Countdown Timers
- Electronic 555 Switch Circuits
- Timers: Countdown Timer Schematics and Circuits
- Timers & Timed Relays Electronic Circuits
- 555 Timer
- Electronic Delay Switch
- 555 Timer Chip
- Multi Transmitter Receiver Circuit
- Simple Easy To Built Timer Circuits
- Circuit Diagram Of A Timer
- Clock Timer Switch
- 12v Timer Relay
- Timers & IC Timer Integrated Circuits
- Digital Timer
- Timer Switch
- Game and Timer Circuits - Game-Show Timers
- Electronic Timer & Buzzer Circuits