Ham: Radio Kits
0 Comments - in Radio Receivers
Circuit diagram for an AM radio antenna preamplifier that amplifiers the signal before it get to the AM receiver, thus making the AM radio signals stronger for better reception.
AM Radio One Chip Educational Electronic Kit
This is a complete AM radio for the standard broadcast band, most of which is on a single IC. Other components, such as coils and variable capacitor to make a finished radio are included. The IC is the RF Amp, detector and AGC circuitry. The IC's output d
Aircraft radio receiver circuit that receives aircraft radio signals in the 220-400 MHz band. This kit is small and simple to build, and it's a lot of fun to listen to aircrafts!
0 Comments - in Transmitter Circuits
AM Transmitter circuit diagram, designed for transmission of AM (Amplitude Modulation) DSB (Double Side Band) radio signals. Ideal for HAM's
AM/FM Radio Kit and Training Course
Training course of 56 pages is divided into 9 lessons; Audio Amplifier, AM Detector, AM IF, AM Amplifier, Amplifier, AM Mixer & Oscillator, FM Detector, 1st FM IF, 2nd FM IF, FM RF Stages. Superheterodyne receiver of standard AM (amplitude modulated) and
0 Comments - in Radio Receivers
This 3-transistor radio receiver circuit is capable of receiving radio signals in the 5-15 MHz Shortwave band, and apparently costs on $10 to build.
Auto Scan FM Radio Box / Kit
FM Radio Receiver Box Kit with Auto-Scan Function.
Schematic, circuit design and comprehensive details about a SUPRX FM radio receiver, featuring high sensitivity and very low noise and distortion. [PDF]
* USB PLL FM Stereo Transmitter (FCC Approved)
An excellent Stereo FM Transmitter which operates through the USB port of essentially any computer. FCC Compliant!
FM Transmitter and FM Radio Transmitters, 3 Volt FM Transmitter
The most powerful circuit we've seen that operates on such low voltage (just two AA cells). A range of 100 meters can be expected and, given a good antenna and FM receiver, 500 meters can be expected. An external power supply can be used up to 9 volts. Tr
Sound Activated FM Transmitter
Sound turns on the transmitter, which operates in the FM radio band. A neat way to catch a thief in another room or garage. The volume of sound needed to trigger the circuit is adjustable. The two stage transmitter has good range and the circuit powers do
Interesting, hand-drawn schematic for a PLL FM Stereo Transmitter, with approximately 5 Watts RF output power.
People that viewed this page also looked at:
- FM Radio Receiver Circuit Diagrams
- FM Radio USB Receiver and Transmitters
- AM Radio Transmitter Circuit and Other Transmitters
- Build a Radio Control (RC) Car
- Radio Transmitter Schematics / Circuit Diagrams
- Citizen Band (CB) Radio Booster/Amplifier
- FM Transmitter Schematics / Circuit Diagrams
- LineX Wireless FM Radio Transmitters
- Radio Transmitter & Receiver Kits
- FM Radio Transmitter Broadcasting Transmitters
- Build Your Own Radio Transmitter - Broadcast on the Radio!
- Fm Radio Circuit Diagram
- Single IC Radio Electronic Circuits
- FM Reciever - FM Radio Recievers
- CB Radio Amplifier Circuits Designs
- Circuit Diagram Of Radio Control
- Radio FM Transmitter Circuits
- MP3 FM Radio Transmitters (88-108 MHz)
- RF Amp Electronics - Radio Frequency Amplifiers
- Crystal Radio Kit
- Tutorials On Radio Transmitter
- Remote Control Radio
- Am Radio
- Sca Radio
- Amatuer Radio Amps
- Fm Radios On A Bread Board
- Ham Radio
- Need Fm Radio Set Up Equipment
- Microphone Radio
- PLL FM Radio Transmitters and Receivers
- FM Radio Receiver Schematics & Circuit Diagrams
- High Power FM Radio Transmitters