Bi-Polar Stepper Motor Driver
This kit will drive a bi-polar stepper motor using externally supplied 5 volt levels for stepping and direction (Usually provided by PC Software. Uses IRFZ44 and MTP2955 MOSFET's.
- L: 2-7/8" W: 3-3/8" H: 7/8".
- Circuit requires 8-30Volt DC
(Need a Power Supply?)
- Drives Motors from 5-50Volts DC @ 6Amps (Separate Power Supply Required)
- Stepper motors not included.
- All parts and components included.
--> This is a serious motor driver. The kit assembled easily, and it can be used with current source or ballast supplies giving excellent performance. 5 volt control signals from a computer parallel port work well. I built 2 of them for a prototype, and it looks like I will just use these kits instead of custom designing anything if I go to production.