Analog Multimeter Kit
The CK106 is a compact, general purpose survey meters capable of detecting alpha, beta, gamma, and x-rays over 3 selectable ranges. A red count light flashes and audible beep sounds with rising radiation levels.
- Halogen-quenched uncompensated GM tube with thin mica window 1.5-2.0 mg/cm2 thick.
- Detects alpha down to 2.5 MeV; typical detection efficiency at 3.6 MeV is greater than 80%.
- Detects beta at 50keV with typical 35% detection efficiency.
- Detects beta at 150 keV with 75% typical detection efficiency.
- Detects gamma and x-rays down to 10 keV typical through the window, 40 keV minimum through the sidewall of the detector. Normal background is approximately 10-20 CPM. Gamma Sensitivity: 1000 CPM/mR/hr.
Accuracy: +/- 10% of full scale
Audio Indicator: Internally mounted beeper. (can be turned off)
Range Switch: x1, x10, x100, Battery Check.
Operating Range: 0-0.5, 0-5, 0-50 mR/hr and 0-500, 0-5,000, 0-50,000 CPM
Anti-Saturation: Meter will hold at full scale in fields as high as 100 times the maximum reading.
Power Requirements: One 9 volt battery. Battery life is up to 2,000 hours at normal background radiation levels.
Temperature Range: -20 C to 55 C (-4 F to 131 F)
Weight: 178 grams (6.3 oz) without battery.
Size: 145 x 72 x 38mm (5.7 x 2.8 x 1.5 in).