Audio Recorder Module with 20 Seconds Memory
This is a fantastic single-chip solid state circuit that can provide high quality recording and playback of voice/sound for up to 20 seconds. A very simply modification can extend the time to up to 30 seconds. The unit uses non-volatile flash memory technology and no battery back-up is required. There are two keys, record and play. The unit requires only 5-6 Volts DC for operation and it comsumes only very low power.
- L: 1-1/4" W: 1" H: 5/8"
- Requires 5-6 VDC power supply
(Need a Power Supply?)
- Non volatile flash memory technology
- No battery back up required
- 2-keys operation, record and play back
- Low power consumption
- LED to indicate recording
- Built-in condenser mic
- Automatic power down