7 Watt Mono Audio Amplifier
This small amplifier is constructed around the TDA2003 IC. The circuit has complete thermal and short-circuit protection.
- L: 2.25" W: 1.5" H: 1"
- Power output: 7W / 4ohm
- RMS output: 3.5W / 4ohm or 2W / 8ohm
- Total harmonic distortion: 0.05% (1W / 1kHz)
- Frequency response: 20Hz to 20kHz (-3dB)
- Signal/noise ratio: 86dB (A weighted)
- Input sensitivity: 40mV / 150Kohm
- Overload and short-circuit protected
- Supply voltage: 15V DC (8 to 18V DC possible) / 0.5A
--> Assisted my 10 year old son in assembling the amplifier. It was his first ever soldering project. Amplifier is well laid out and works perfectly after completion.
--> Very high quality board and components. Clear and concise
I'm using this with a small mike to moniter the tick-tock sound of small mechanical clock escapements to adjust them. I'm going to mount the pc board and battery holder in a small enclosier with a jack for mike and speaker for use away from the shop. It will be small enough to fit in a shirt pocket. Very handy. Nice product.