RF, Audio & CB Amplifiers
CB Amplifiers, RF Amplifier, Audio Amps.
One Watt Audio Amplifier
1 Watt Audio Amplifier. 8 Ohms impedance. 20 Hz to 20 kHz. Small, few components.
PCB plans and circuit diagram (schematic) for what appears to be an extremely nice 100 watt guitar amplifier. Includes preamplifier and power amplifier circuit diagram and PCBs
0 Comments - in RF Amplifiers
MicroStrip 2.3 GHz (GigaHertz) RF amplifier with 1 Watt RF output power.
Describes the schematic (circuit diagram) and PCB (Printed Circuit Board) for a cheap 100-150 Watt audio amplifier with few components.
Amplifier circuit for electret microphones (condenser microphones). Amplifier the audio signals picked up by the electret microphone, using 741 op-amp and a 2N2222 transistor.
One Watt Stereo Amplifier (2x1 Watt) Electronic Kit
2 channel (Stereo) Audio Amplifier with 1 watt per channel.
This simple stereo audio amplifier will amplify audio for your low-medium impedance headphones and give you left/right balance control
High Quality 25 Watt Audio Amplifier
High quality 25 watt audio amplifier. Combining 2 would give a 50 watt stereo amplifier.
0 Comments - in Radio Receivers
Circuit diagram for an AM radio antenna preamplifier that amplifiers the signal before it get to the AM receiver, thus making the AM radio signals stronger for better reception.
High End Tube amplifier (180 Watt Stereo)
An extremely good stereo tube amplifier which produces 90Wrms per channel.
This audio amplifier electronic circuit uses MOSFET transistors to create more than 25 Watts output power. Uses IRF530 and IRF9530 MOSFET transistors.
Stereo Amplifier 44 Watt electronic kit
The circuit is a gem; a TDA 1554 Integrated Circuit is used to produce an amplifier that will output up to 22 watts per channel with distortion typically not in excess of 0.1% thd. Sound quality is very, very high. Originally intended for use in an automo
Stereo Pre Amplifier Kit
Amplify tiny audio signals fifty times with this electronic kit, and deliver them to a power amplifier cleanly and undistorted. AGC (automatic gain control) eliminates distortion. This circuit is useful in boosting the output from tape heads, microphones
40 Watt FM Power Amplifier (1 Watt Input)
This 40 Watt FM RF Amplifier will increase the output of your FM transmitter from about 1 Watt to 40 Watts.
20 Watt FM Power Amplifier (1 Watt Input)
This 20 Watt FM RF Amplifier will increase the output of your FM transmitter from about 1 Watt to 20 Watts.
150 Watt FM Power Amplifier (1 Watt Input)
This 150 Watt FM RF Amplifier will increase the output of your FM transmitter from about 1 Watt to 150 Watts.
This high gain earphones amplifier electronic circuit has a microphone, the sound from which it amplifies by a very high level so you can listen things to with lower volume easily.
7 Watt Mono Audio Amplifier
A Mono audio amplifier which produces a very good 7 watts output power.
300 Watt FM Power Amplifier (1 Watt Input)
This 300 Watt FM RF Amplifier will increase the output of your FM transmitter from about 1 Watt to 300 Watts.
3 Watt Stereo Amplifier Kit
Stereo 3 Watt Amplifier kit that powers two 4 or 8 Ohm speakers.
Electronic Circuit: Audio Amplifier Module Kit
Variable gain audio amplifier capable of powering a small speaker for personal use
People that viewed this page also looked at:
- Simple Audio Amplifier Electronic Circuits
- 1000 Watt Amplifier Circuit Diagram
- Schematic Diagrams / CK1607 Amplifier
- Sound & Audio Amplifier Circuit Diagrams
- Push-Pull Amplifier Circuits
- Citizen Band (CB) Radio Booster/Amplifier
- 1000 Watt Amplifier Circuit Diagram
- Simple Audio Amplifier Circuits & Schematics
- FM Booster Circuit Diagrams & Schematics
- Audio Amplifiers
- TDA Power Amplifier Electronic Circuits
- S Video Amplifier Diagram
- Computer Speaker Amplifier Electronic Circuit Designs
- Headphone Amplifiers
- 1000w Transistor Amplifier Diagram
- Headphone Amplifier and Audio Amplifiers
- Vhf Amplifier
- 500w Amplifier
- Ir To Rf Transmiter
- CB Radio Amplifier Circuits Designs
- Tube Amplifier
- 100w Amplifier
- Power Amplifier Tda 100w
- 5 Watt Amplifiers
- Microphone Amplifiers and Useful Amplifier Electronics
- Rf Transmitter Circuit
- 1 Watt Mini Stereo Amplifier
- Diagrams Rf Transmitter
- 5000 Watt Amplifier
- Guitar Amplifier
- Dc Amplifier
- Amplifier Tv Signal
- RF Amp Electronics - Radio Frequency Amplifiers
- Lock In Amplifier
- Rf Mixer
- Subwoffer Amplifier
- Microphone Amplifier
- Rf Jammers
- Mic Amplifier
- Fm Amplifier
- High Power Amplifier Circuit
- Fm Power Amplifier Rf Module Combiner
- Tv Amplifier
- 100 Watt Linear Amplifier
- Telephone In Line Amplifier
- Stereo Amplifier Circuits
- Mp3 Amplifier
- Rf Emitter
- Yamaha Amplifier Remote Control
- Rf Remote Controll Circuit Digram
- Amplifier Speaker
- S Video To Rf
- Rf Transmitters
- 100watts Amplifier Circuits
- Circuit Diagram Of Amplifier
- Transistor Use In Rf Amp
- Learning Keychain Rf Remote
- Sourround Sound Amplifier
- Audio Amplifier Module
- Telephone Line Amplifier
- Jamming Rf Signal
- Audio Amplifier
- Rf Generator
- How To Build A N Amplifier
- 1500 Watt Amplifier
- 2mhz Rf 1w Power Amplifier
- Mc1733 Wide Band Linear Video Amplifier
- Rf Transmitter
- Rf Detector
- Rf Probe
- 2000w Amplifier
- 10 Channel Rf Wireless Control
- Electronic Guitar Amplifier Circuit
- Headphone / Earphone Amplifier Electronic Circuits
- High and Low Watt Amplifiers
- Microphone Circuits, Amplifiers, Mic Schematics...
- Audio Amplifier Circuit Schematics
- Simple Amplifier Diagram - Electronic Amplifier Plans & Circuits
- Build Audio Amplifiers - Audio Amplifier Plans