Radio Transmitter Circuits
An easy-to-build FM Transmitter, with Hi-Fi stereo FM sound, using only a single chip (BA1404) and just 1.5-3 Volts DC power supply.
A very interesting AM Transmitter with DSB (Double Side Bands), published in Electronics For You in Dec 2000.
This is a hand drawn circuit diagram for an "early Dutch Radio JukeBox". It's a PLL FM transmitter that broadcasts on 104MHz, with stereo sound.
This 1 Watt Crystal-Controlled FM PLL Transmitter was designed by Veronica Kits in the UK. It features very stable frequency output (Phase Locked Loop) with approximately 1 Watt power.
This is a pretty simple radio transmitter circuit that uses 4 transmitters and broadcasts on the FM band at approximately 100 MHz. The output power is approximately 500mW (0.5 Watts).
Now, this almost brings me back to a time when I was learning about RF circuits and radio transmitters. A very basic FM transmitter that uses a very few components and only 1 transistor.
A neat little FM transmitter with PLL (Phase Locked Loop) control. Includes schematics, component lists and Printed-Circuit-Board (PCB) designs.
Harry Lythall has designed an FM Transmitter circuit that operates between 88 and 108 MHz - the commercial FM broadcasting band.
People that viewed this page also looked at:
- Transmitter Circuit Diagrams and DIY Kits
- FM Transmitter Circuits - FM Transmiter
- FM Stereo Transmitter Schematics / Circuit Diagrams
- FM Modulator & FM Transmitter Circuits
- AM Radio Transmitter Circuit and Other Transmitters
- Radio Transmitter Schematics / Circuit Diagrams
- FM Radio Transmitter Broadcasting Transmitters
- Build Your Own Radio Transmitter - Broadcast on the Radio!
- FM Signal Booster / Amplifier Circuits
- Radio FM Transmitter Circuits
- FM Transmitter & Jammer Electronics
- FM Stereo Coder / Stereo Encoder MPX
- PLL FM Radio Transmitters and Receivers
- 87.5-108 MHz FM Senders - FM Sender Transmitter Circuits
- The Simplest FM Transmitters
- High Power FM Radio Transmitters