Telephone: Telephone / Phone Sounds and Circuits
Phone Sounds and Telephone Circuits
A very clever portable cell phone battery charger that uses 8x1.5 AA cells (batteries) to charge cell-phone / mobile phone batteries while mobile. No more need for a mains outlet!
A simple circuit that flashes an LED when a cell phone has an incoming call. Uses a coil to pick-up the signal emitted during an incoming call event. Cell phone call detector.
Cellular Phone Sound Effects
Easy to build sound effect generator kits, inludes several different sounds and tunes.
Outgoing Phone Number Logger Kit
Recorder all outgoing dialed numbers on your phone with this electronic kit.
Gun Sound Effects Chip with Ambulance, Fire, Machine Gun Sounds
Easy to build Gun Sound Effects generator kits, also inludes several different sounds and tunes.
0 Comments - in Telephone
Electronic circuit that connects to phone line and produces and flashing LED and audible sound when there is an incoming call.
People that viewed this page also looked at:
- Cell Phone Jammer (Mobile Phone Jammer)
- Telephone Block Diagrams and Phone Circuits
- 40khz Transmitter And Receiver
- Cell Phone Hands Free Fm Transmitter
- Alarm And Security Circuit
- Fm Phone Bug
- Tap A Phone
- Cell Phone Mixer
- Op Amps And Integrated Circuit
- Pick Up Phone Interface
- Phone Jammer
- Telephone In-Use Circuit & Useful Telephone Circuits
- Cell/Mobile Phone Circuits - Detectors, Call Loggers
- Train Horn Sounds & Train Sound Effects