Sound Circuits: Audio IC Electronics and IC Audio Chips
Audio and IC Electronic Circuits...
Stereo Audio Amplifer - 10 Watts
This kit uses the TDA2009 class AB audio amplifier IC for high quality stereo applications.
One Watt Audio Amplifier
1 Watt Audio Amplifier. 8 Ohms impedance. 20 Hz to 20 kHz. Small, few components.
0 Comments - in LED Circuits
Schematic for an electronic audio level VU meter that uses LED's to display the volume/audio levels.
0 Comments - in Audio Amplifiers
This simple stereo audio amplifier will amplify audio for your low-medium impedance headphones and give you left/right balance control
AM Radio One Chip Educational Electronic Kit
This is a complete AM radio for the standard broadcast band, most of which is on a single IC. Other components, such as coils and variable capacitor to make a finished radio are included. The IC is the RF Amp, detector and AGC circuitry. The IC's output d
This audio amplifier electronic circuit uses MOSFET transistors to create more than 25 Watts output power. Uses IRF530 and IRF9530 MOSFET transistors.
Describes the schematic (circuit diagram) and PCB (Printed Circuit Board) for a cheap 100-150 Watt audio amplifier with few components.
Shows an electronic circuit diagram (schematic) for a simple 10 Watt audio amplifier, using only 4 transistors.
Electronic Circuit: Audio Amplifier Module Kit
Variable gain audio amplifier capable of powering a small speaker for personal use
0 Comments - in Telephone
Features a telephone ring generators, phone line in-use indicators and an audio interface circuit.
Stereo VU Meter
This is a very eye appealing audio accessory. Displays an approximate output level for each channel of a stereo amplifier. Connects to the speaker terminal; levels are displayed in ten steps. User may select either a moving dot bar appearance. Uses two LM
18 Watt Mono Audio Amplifer
18 Watt Mono Audio Amplifier. Possible to use two for Stereo sound.
High Quality 25 Watt Audio Amplifier
High quality 25 watt audio amplifier. Combining 2 would give a 50 watt stereo amplifier.
7 Watt Mono Audio Amplifier
A Mono audio amplifier which produces a very good 7 watts output power.
2 Watt Stereo (2 Channel) Audio Amplifier
2 watts of power across to channels is what this kit delivers. Great quality.
0 Comments - in Datasheets
Data sheet for the 7805 (LM7805), a compact IC 5v DC voltage regulator integrated circuit. This page further describes the 7805 and provides Datasheets for the IC device.
Audio-Light Modulator Isolator
Introduces the Optocoupler-triac MOC3010. Complete electrical isolation between input audio signal (low voltage circuit) and output light modulation. Operates from 100 VAC line. Audio input via 3.5mm jack.
Flasher Multi Sequential 5 LED
Flashes five very bright LED's in any one of seven, user-selectable, patterns. A COB (chip-on-board) IC makes assembly very easy; the chip is supplied premounted on its own board and a motherboard contains the entire circuit. Operates on 3 volts DC, batte
Temperature Meter LCD
This temperature meter uses a Harris 7106 IC as the heart of a low cost, accurate temperature meter. LCD 3-1/2 digit readout. All of the active circuits are in this one, versatile chip. In addition to temperature functions, the board includes an area for
Function Generator Op Amp kit
A very low cost and simple electronic circuit to generate square, pseudo-sinewave and triangular waveforms in the Audio frequency range. Uses a quad opamp LM348. Good educational kit.
Motion Detector Movement Detector Components
A bit different from other kits. We supply the three basic components for you to make your own movement detector. Included is a PCB mounted fresnel lens, a PIR movement sensor and the latest movement IC just released. Eight pages of application notes show
People that viewed this page also looked at:
- Simple Audio Amplifier Electronic Circuits
- IC 7805 Based Electronic circuits
- IC 7805 DataSheet and Circuits.
- TL-494 IC Related Circuits - Circuits Similar to TL494 IC Circuits
- Circuits using the IC 741 Operational Amplifier
- IC 7447 Datasheets and Related Electronic Circuit Designs
- 555 IC Circuits & Datasheet
- IC 8051 Datasheet and Circuits
- Sound & Audio Amplifier Circuit Diagrams
- Datasheet for IC 741 Op-Amp and Related Circuits
- 741 Op-Amp IC (Operational Amplifier Integrated Circuit)
- IC 89C51 Datasheet & Circuits
- Download the 7805 data-sheet and find circuits that use the 7805 IC voltage regulator.
- 555 Timer IC Datasheet + Circuits
- IC Buffer 74244
- IC 555 Delay & Timer Circuits
- 555 Timer IC Circuits
- 89C51 IC Details and Circuits
- Audio Speakers - Schematics / Manuals
- VU Audio Level Meters
- Simple Audio Amplifier Circuits & Schematics
- Audio LED VU Meter
- IC 555 Timers & Circuits
- 741 IC Op-Amp Electronic Circuits
- Integrated Circuit (IC) 7404
- Audio Amplifiers
- Audio Video Transmiter
- 40khz Transmitter And Receiver
- Headphone Amplifier and Audio Amplifiers
- 555 Ic
- Fm Audio Transmitter
- Single IC Radio Electronic Circuits
- LED audio Meters and VU Meters
- Ic 74154
- Data Sheet For Ic 555
- Lm317 Ic Regulators
- 7447 Ic
- Lm386 Ic
- Electronic Audio / VU Meter Circuits
- Pin Diagram Of Ic 7805
- Ic 555 Data Sheets
- Audio Mixer
- Power Supply Using Ic Regulator Diagram
- Ic 7107 Datasheet
- Audio Driven Piezo Transducer
- Ic 7107
- Pin Out Of Ic Lm317
- Ic 4046
- Agc Audio
- Ic Lm 335
- Data Sheet Of Ic 7107
- Ic 741 Specification
- Ic Data Sheet
- Data Sheet Ic 7447
- Spirit Folio Notepad Audio Mixer
- Alarm And Security Circuit
- Audio Video Transmitter
- Timers & IC Timer Integrated Circuits
- Audio Amplifire Telephon
- Compresor Audio
- Datasheet Of Ic 555
- Audio Ampilifier Theory
- 74ls93 Ic
- Ic 555 Timmer
- Ic 7805
- Ic La 4440
- Pojects Circuits Using Ic 741
- Motor Controller Ic
- Audio Generator
- Ic 555 Data Sheet
- Audio Amplifier Module
- Audio Amp
- Audio Amplifer
- 7106 Ic Data
- Op Amps And Integrated Circuit
- Ic 7447
- Car Audio Amps
- Audio Amplifier
- La 44440 Ic Diagram
- Data Sheet Ic 555
- Cmos Ic
- Ic Programer Circuit
- Led Vu Audio Indicator
- High and Low Watt Amplifiers
- Audio Amplifier Circuit Schematics
- Build Audio Amplifiers - Audio Amplifier Plans