Power Supply Circuits and Schematics
This is a schematic (circuit diagram) for a relatively simple variable-voltage DC power supply, with 0.7-24 Volts DC and 0.05 - 2.0 amps current.
Schematic for a simple but very effective LM317 based DC power supply with adjustable output voltage.
This is a very simple electronic circuit schematic that uses the LM338K voltage regulator IC to achieve a variable voltage DC power supply in the 1-30 range, with 5 Amps maximum rating.
People that viewed this page also looked at:
- Power Supply Circuit Diagram and Electronic Schematics
- Bi-polar Stepper Motor Drivers
- DC Motor Driver Circuits
- 12 Volt Power Supply Circuits - Power Supplies
- Voltage Regulator Power Supplies
- Electronic Stepping Motor Circuits
- LM317 Based Power Supply Circuits
- Variable Power Supply Circuits - Adjustable Power Supplies
- LED Power Supplies & Circuits