Miscellaneous: Timers: Countdown Timer Schematics and Circuits
Universal Relay Timer-Switch Electronic Kit
Set this relay-based timer for anywhere from a few seconds to about 15 minutes so that you can time on/off almost anything.
Multi Mode Timer Circuit
This timer kit contains seven different timing modes using only ONE IC and some support components on a single-sided PCB.
Count-Down Timer - Relay Output Switch
Timer kits are an ever popular item with the hobbyist. This uses a 555 timer IC and goes from 8 seconds to 8192 seconds.
Timer Circuits Relay Switches
Timer circuits are handy for many experimenters projects, not to mention the photo lab. This kit has three separate circuits that can be used individually or together. Each circuit has a separate 5 Amp relay. Circuits operate on 9 Volt DC.
An electronic circuit that uses a 556 (Dual timer) IC to produce a two-tone train horn sound effect. Equivalent circuit using two 555 timers (single timers) is given.
People that viewed this page also looked at:
- 555-Timer Based Electronic Circuits
- Power Supply Circuit Diagram and Electronic Schematics
- Simple Circuit Diagram Pictures and Schematics
- Light & LED Flash Timer Circuits
- 555 Timer IC Datasheet + Circuits
- 555 Timer Circuit Designs
- 555 Timer IC Circuits
- Function Generator Schematics and Circuits
- IC 555 Timers & Circuits
- Timer Circuit Switches
- LED Countdown Timers
- 40khz Transmitter And Receiver
- Electronic 555 Switch Circuits
- Timers & Timed Relays Electronic Circuits
- 555 Timer
- Electronic Delay Switch
- 555 Timer Chip
- Simple Easy To Built Timer Circuits
- Circuit Diagram Of A Timer
- Clock Timer Switch
- 12v Timer Relay
- Alarm And Security Circuit
- Timers & IC Timer Integrated Circuits
- Digital Timer
- Timer Switch
- Multi Timer
- Op Amps And Integrated Circuit
- Geiger Counter Schematics and Circuits
- Game and Timer Circuits - Game-Show Timers
- Electronic Timer & Buzzer Circuits