A very interesting Bingo game, which uses electronics to display the draw numbers and Bingo results on a TV screen.
Very cool.. This Bingo TV game uses electronics and microchips in order to accomplish a Bingo game that you can play on your TV. It will draw the numbers and you can play away to your heart's Bingo desires!
The circuit uses an AVR microcontroller, along with a few other electronic components in order to play the Bingo game. You will definitely need some experience with these programmable microchips to build this circuit, but the circuit diagram, source code and PCB (Printed Circuit Board) layout are provided by the circuit designer.
Please follow the instruction closely and read the notes. It does mention that it works with most european TV sets - but we can't confirm that it also works with US or other international TV sets.
- Easy to use, only two keys
- Color output via SCART (Peritel) connector
- Impartial random numbers
- Complete table shown, number drawn are in different color (white)
- Automatic eeprom data retention of game status
- Suitable for most European (50/15625 Hz) tv sets