Audio Amplifier Circuits and Kits
This audio amplifier electronic circuit uses MOSFET transistors to create more than 25 Watts output power. Uses IRF530 and IRF9530 MOSFET transistors.
Amplifier circuit for electret microphones (condenser microphones). Amplifier the audio signals picked up by the electret microphone, using 741 op-amp and a 2N2222 transistor.
This high gain earphones amplifier electronic circuit has a microphone, the sound from which it amplifies by a very high level so you can listen things to with lower volume easily.
This microphone preamplifier circuit features high gain, super low-noise and balanced input.
This simple stereo audio amplifier will amplify audio for your low-medium impedance headphones and give you left/right balance control
PCB plans and circuit diagram (schematic) for what appears to be an extremely nice 100 watt guitar amplifier. Includes preamplifier and power amplifier circuit diagram and PCBs
Describes the schematic (circuit diagram) and PCB (Printed Circuit Board) for a cheap 100-150 Watt audio amplifier with few components.
Shows an electronic circuit diagram (schematic) for a simple 10 Watt audio amplifier, using only 4 transistors.
People that viewed this page also looked at:
- Tube Guitar Amplifier
- Headphone Amplifier and Audio Amplifiers
- Microphone Amplifiers and Useful Amplifier Electronics
- Electronic Guitar Amplifier Circuit
- Headphone / Earphone Amplifier Electronic Circuits
- Audio Amplifier Circuit Schematics
- Simple Amplifier Diagram - Electronic Amplifier Plans & Circuits
- Build Audio Amplifiers - Audio Amplifier Plans