Amplifier Circuits: High and Low Watt Amplifiers
High-Wattage and Low Watt RF & Audio Amplifiers
Here's a pretty good collection of RF and Audio amplifier with different watt output powers. Select the right watt amplifier for your application and then follow the instruction to build the amp!
0 Comments - in RF Amplifiers
MicroStrip 2.3 GHz (GigaHertz) RF amplifier with 1 Watt RF output power.
Shows an electronic circuit diagram (schematic) for a simple 10 Watt audio amplifier, using only 4 transistors.
Describes the schematic (circuit diagram) and PCB (Printed Circuit Board) for a cheap 100-150 Watt audio amplifier with few components.
PCB plans and circuit diagram (schematic) for what appears to be an extremely nice 100 watt guitar amplifier. Includes preamplifier and power amplifier circuit diagram and PCBs
Circuit diagram and construction notes for a very nice 40 Watt FM Amplifier, with wide-band operational characteristics. Includes low pass filter design. Very good notes.
This audio amplifier electronic circuit uses MOSFET transistors to create more than 25 Watts output power. Uses IRF530 and IRF9530 MOSFET transistors.
One Watt Audio Amplifier
1 Watt Audio Amplifier. 8 Ohms impedance. 20 Hz to 20 kHz. Small, few components.
Stereo Amplifier 44 Watt electronic kit
The circuit is a gem; a TDA 1554 Integrated Circuit is used to produce an amplifier that will output up to 22 watts per channel with distortion typically not in excess of 0.1% thd. Sound quality is very, very high. Originally intended for use in an automo
One Watt Stereo Amplifier (2x1 Watt) Electronic Kit
2 channel (Stereo) Audio Amplifier with 1 watt per channel.
3 Watt Stereo Amplifier Kit
Stereo 3 Watt Amplifier kit that powers two 4 or 8 Ohm speakers.
20 Watt FM Power Amplifier (1 Watt Input)
This 20 Watt FM RF Amplifier will increase the output of your FM transmitter from about 1 Watt to 20 Watts.
40 Watt FM Power Amplifier (1 Watt Input)
This 40 Watt FM RF Amplifier will increase the output of your FM transmitter from about 1 Watt to 40 Watts.
150 Watt FM Power Amplifier (1 Watt Input)
This 150 Watt FM RF Amplifier will increase the output of your FM transmitter from about 1 Watt to 150 Watts.
300 Watt FM Power Amplifier (1 Watt Input)
This 300 Watt FM RF Amplifier will increase the output of your FM transmitter from about 1 Watt to 300 Watts.
2 Watt Stereo (2 Channel) Audio Amplifier
2 watts of power across to channels is what this kit delivers. Great quality.
6-10 Watt Stereo Amplifier Kit
A stereo smplifier kit which outputs up to 4 watts per channel, giving a total of 10 watts.
7 Watt Mono Audio Amplifier
A Mono audio amplifier which produces a very good 7 watts output power.
High Quality 25 Watt Audio Amplifier
High quality 25 watt audio amplifier. Combining 2 would give a 50 watt stereo amplifier.
High End Tube amplifier (180 Watt Stereo)
An extremely good stereo tube amplifier which produces 90Wrms per channel.
People that viewed this page also looked at:
- Simple Audio Amplifier Electronic Circuits
- 1000 Watt Amplifier Circuit Diagram
- Schematic Diagrams / CK1607 Amplifier
- Sound & Audio Amplifier Circuit Diagrams
- Push-Pull Amplifier Circuits
- Audio Speakers - Schematics / Manuals
- VU Audio Level Meters
- 1000 Watt Amplifier Circuit Diagram
- Simple Audio Amplifier Circuits & Schematics
- Audio LED VU Meter
- FM Booster Circuit Diagrams & Schematics
- Audio IC Electronics and IC Audio Chips
- RF, Audio & CB Amplifiers
- Audio Amplifiers
- TDA Power Amplifier Electronic Circuits
- S Video Amplifier Diagram
- Computer Speaker Amplifier Electronic Circuit Designs
- Headphone Amplifiers
- 1000w Transistor Amplifier Diagram
- Audio Video Transmiter
- 40khz Transmitter And Receiver
- Headphone Amplifier and Audio Amplifiers
- Vhf Amplifier
- Fm Audio Transmitter
- 500w Amplifier
- LED audio Meters and VU Meters
- Ir To Rf Transmiter
- Tube Amplifier
- 100w Amplifier
- Power Amplifier Tda 100w
- 5 Watt Amplifiers
- Audio Mixer
- Microphone Amplifiers and Useful Amplifier Electronics
- Audio Driven Piezo Transducer
- Rf Transmitter Circuit
- 1 Watt Mini Stereo Amplifier
- Diagrams Rf Transmitter
- 5000 Watt Amplifier
- Guitar Amplifier
- Dc Amplifier
- Amplifier Tv Signal
- 1000 Watt Amps
- Agc Audio
- 200 Watts Police Siren
- RF Amp Electronics - Radio Frequency Amplifiers
- Lock In Amplifier
- Rf Mixer
- Subwoffer Amplifier
- Microphone Amplifier
- Rf Jammers
- Mic Amplifier
- Spirit Folio Notepad Audio Mixer
- Fm Amplifier
- High Power Amplifier Circuit
- Fm Power Amplifier Rf Module Combiner
- Alarm And Security Circuit
- Audio Video Transmitter
- Tv Amplifier
- 100 Watt Linear Amplifier
- Telephone In Line Amplifier
- Low Voltage Switch
- Stereo Amplifier Circuits
- Mp3 Amplifier
- Rf Emitter
- Yamaha Amplifier Remote Control
- Rf Remote Controll Circuit Digram
- 2000 Watts Amp
- Audio Amplifire Telephon
- Amplifier Speaker
- Compresor Audio
- Audio Ampilifier Theory
- S Video To Rf
- 15 Watt Amp
- Rf Transmitters
- Low Voltage Relay
- 100watts Amplifier Circuits
- Circuit Diagram Of Amplifier
- Transistor Use In Rf Amp
- Learning Keychain Rf Remote
- 800 Watt
- Audio Generator
- Sourround Sound Amplifier
- Audio Amplifier Module
- Audio Amp
- Audio Amplifer
- Fm Tranmitter 1000 Watts
- Telephone Line Amplifier
- Jamming Rf Signal
- Op Amps And Integrated Circuit
- Car Audio Amps
- Audio Amplifier
- Rf Generator
- How To Build A N Amplifier
- 1000 Watt
- 1500 Watt Amplifier
- 2mhz Rf 1w Power Amplifier
- Mc1733 Wide Band Linear Video Amplifier
- Rf Transmitter
- Rf Detector
- Rf Probe
- 2000w Amplifier
- Led Vu Audio Indicator
- 5 Watt Booster
- 10 Channel Rf Wireless Control
- Electronic Guitar Amplifier Circuit
- Headphone / Earphone Amplifier Electronic Circuits
- Microphone Circuits, Amplifiers, Mic Schematics...
- Audio Amplifier Circuit Schematics
- Simple Amplifier Diagram - Electronic Amplifier Plans & Circuits
- Build Audio Amplifiers - Audio Amplifier Plans